HuxPack: Wack Edition
A downloadable mod
This page contains downloads for various silly/fun/insane mods for Nuclear Throne Together.
- Random Enemies
- Each new run, enemies are assigned a set enemy to turn into for the run, maintaining the health and raddrop of the original enemy. For example, it is possible for all Maggots to be turned into Rhino Freaks with 2 health and drop 1 raddrop. Works with Bosses.
- You can make a change to the code so that enemies are completely randomized. This may be added as a chat-command feature in the future.
- Random Projectiles
- Each new run, enemies are assigned a set projectile to shoot in place of their normal one, though maintaining the damage, speed, force, friction/etc of the original projectile . For example, Ravens may shoot a burst of three slow(er) splinters. Killing Salamanders on sight is highly recommended.
- You can make a change to the code so that enemies' projectiles are completely randomized. This may be added as a chat-command feature in the future.
- Random Sounds
- Each new run, sounds are shuffled based on the pool they are in. For example, a Revolver shot sound could now be a Nader shot sound, or Crystal could huff like Frog when shielding.
- It's ya boys!
- Does not function properly with Random Projectiles yet!!!
- True Revive
- Necromancer's revive corpses into what they once were, just with less health and less raddrop.
- Follow Your Heart
- Frictionless Throne!
- There is a tougher variant where enemies are always moving and bullets pick up speed.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
fellas.mod.gml 3 kB
random enemies.mod.gml 10 kB
random projectiles.mod.gml 10 kB
random sounds simple.mod.gml 18 kB
true revive.mod.gml 3 kB
follow your heart.mod.gml 344 bytes
follow your heart hard.mod.gml 429 bytes
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.